What BLOG HOPS can do for YOU???
I will tell you but first a big big thank you to all of our cheerleaders who
make our blog hops unique….
Carol, Wendy, Linda, Vickie, Amy, Marlene, Cherry, Mary, Pauline, Kristen,
Debby, Carla, Thearica and there will be more this year….
Each one of you have sewn a thread into my heart…
it is YOU that inspires me….
Because of your dedication, passion and most of all- your love of everything fabric..
we will be continuing through in 2014 with even more BLOG HOPS!
2013 was a challenging year for many of us…
I will not even concern you with how it affected our family…
but I will say, I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING!
I grew, I was INSPIRED, my faith grew…
I was challenged by the likes of CAROL ( that other lady)
and( that other other lady) we now call Vickie….lol She challenged me too..
and Carol wink…
Ohhhh why I decided to this post..CAROL started one, of all the things she made
then Vickie and not that I am at alllllll competitive..well you know…wink..
* their blogs on the side bar…
Carol's just let me quilt
Vickie, more stars in Comanche...
But all of YOU inspired
me to bring my best forward…
OUR TOP 10 REASONS
why you should consider joining us for our BLOG HOPS?
1. We set a deadline, usually 2 months lead time to work on a themed hop….
2. You get inspired by all those who are in the hop to bring your best sewing threads
and fabrics forward.
3. You rid of some of your stash instead of just storing it for GOD knows what reason ..wink…
4. You can win some delightful, generous giveaways from our SPONSORS…
and we have many of them….seems our list only grows per month….
5. YOU form delightful friendships with ladies you may never meet
but they too manage to find themselves threaded into your hearts…
6. We try to cover many facets of quilting, sewing, embroidery, paper piecing,
doll making, flag making, stamp creating, mini, large, quilts,
pin cushions, bags…..( ohhhh and soooo many NEW ones to be added this year)
7. BORED will never be in your vocabulary..EVER, NEVER…
8. YOU will be challenged to learn new things…we will keep you focused and inspired.
9. YOU get introduced to amazing new tips and tricks..
10……… most importantly….if ever you wanted to make it in the QUILTING world
as a designer, or project designers. HERE is your opportunity..
I get asked continuously, who is shining the brightest, who is your BEST creative
quilter, WHO Is in your top 3 Today…
Beginning with most recent blog hops…
this are some of the things I created….
Each one can be clicked on to see up closer…!
Looking back ----welll I stitched a lot….gingham was my fabric of choice , BIG thanks to Riley Blake Designs, ( they have the best collection of gingham out there). Being a full time student, I wanted to participate with all of you, so small projects were my answer to being productive and inspired.
I did stitch even more than this for gifts and giveaways….but I think it gives you an idea of themes
we managed to pack into 1 year…
Sooooo my sweets, consider joining us….WE have hugs and kisses, 3 patterns to chose from
for our February blog hop…
We still have room, email me at email@example.com
details in our last post...
Kona is coming up..
She who SEWS….will follow at the same time as our
So my word for 2014
( because everything always works out for the BEST)