I love COLOUR and when it comes to me by way of a PIN CUSHION
I am in LOVE. If this does not inspire YOU all to join in creating
your One of a KIND Pin Cushion... I have no idea what will..
Mary Winegar of IPIECE2 Mary, created this 2 pound pin cushion..YES 2 POUNDS...
let me just say this..." it will not fall off the arm of my chair"
And yes I have a cup that matches perfectly. And Mary has inspired me to think
LINEN, WOOL for some of my next pin cushions...She has an excellent eye for colour...
You have lots of time to prepare for this hop, it begins in September 10-17th.
Kristen from Meadowbrook...will be our cheerleader for this one...
Kristen has been part of many of our blog hops and she is one
accomplished quilter. She also has been our top 3 on many occasion...
She always brings me a smile when I see her Avatar....
Her Smile is Captivating...
So if you are IN to PIN IT with your own unique design
for our Blog hop
Please let KRISTEN know...
kkking69 at yahoo dot com
She will require:
1. your name
2. your blog name
3. your url link to your blog
Guidelines are pretty straight forward:
1. Create a NEW pin Cushion ( at least one) and you can show past pin cushions too
( although only new ones will be judged)
2. Place button on your blog, so your friends will know and will be cheering you on
3. Turn off word verification on your day ( you will get so many more encouraging comments)
4. Be a cheerleader for those who cheer you on, there is nothing more encouraging
than comments from your peers.
5. If you commit, commit, if you drop out for any reason, ( beyond reason)
YOU will be PLACED ON THE LIST...( you do not want to ever be on that)
Here is one of my Pin Cushions I created for Riley Blake Design
that has been downloaded by the thousands at Crafty...
it is FREE pattern...and really requires minimal sewing..
YOU do need a GLUE GUN....ahhh that other LADY
does not do well with a GLUE GUN....wink..
Code link on side bar...