It is always difficult to be one of the first to admit it. Ok, Madame Samm and Amy did that yesterday among quite a few of you according to the comments. And I am here today to share....
I am Loris and you can find me here!
I kind of feel like I'm here by accident but I will hope to add to this already great discussion of Stash Manicures. Thank you Madame Samm for inviting me!
As most of us find, creative ideas abound in the quilting community and inspiration is everywhere. I think I find most of my inspiration for quilting in fabric. I love it! I have loved fabric so much that it has come home with me and taken up more and more room. This is good...and bad. With so much fabric in my stash, it has become difficult to see what I actually have when I want to use it. For example:
Cost of Blogs hops , $$$ time and Sanity
- Overwhelming COSTS of BLOG HOPS
- Paper Ladies Patterns
- Tammy Bag Pattern and others
- Pin Cushion dolls and FAV Paper Lady
- Duvet in a Day
- Our all white GARDEN
- I have to make another DIVA
- Hankie Keepers....great gift idea
- T-cup, a sad farewell!
- sad-byes for Sumatra
- Welcome home Sumo
- All our Paper Ladies Posts
- Ohhh look all of our Tutorials can be found here!
- How to paint GiNGHAM walls!
- Welcome home Monchat