I very recently (and publicly! Sheesh! What was I thinking!!??) announced a fabric buying moratorium at Cheaper than Therapy Quilting...much good it did, but I've been doing my best to do the "Stash Shopping" thing and make do with the mountains of fabric I already own.
I have in my stash some fabulous hand-dyes from Liberty Homestead and Cherrywood that I think I'll use, but guess what colors they are!? NOT purple. So I gave myself permission to purchase some purple and handdyes to go-along with what's in my stash!
Cost of Blogs hops , $$$ time and Sanity
- Overwhelming COSTS of BLOG HOPS
- Paper Ladies Patterns
- Tammy Bag Pattern and others
- Pin Cushion dolls and FAV Paper Lady
- Duvet in a Day
- Our all white GARDEN
- I have to make another DIVA
- Hankie Keepers....great gift idea
- T-cup, a sad farewell!
- sad-byes for Sumatra
- Welcome home Sumo
- All our Paper Ladies Posts
- Ohhh look all of our Tutorials can be found here!
- How to paint GiNGHAM walls!
- Welcome home Monchat